melissaamy

Sunday, May 08, 2005

So, here I am....

I am back on the getting out the bullshit and in with efficency again...

I have bid on two more yarns on ebay and my three lbs of beeswax should be here in a few days...My mom got her mother's day gift today when I overnighted it yesterday, though it is a touch too small, and she has tiny wrists, so we will be bringing it back to Tiffany's with mine to have them lengthened.

I have been cleaning out my email lists and adding folks who I have been meaning to add for years, also reorganized my ofoto/kodak easy share list....

if anyone on here is in need or want to be on my photo list who is not already added, I update every month to two months, but just got an amazing brand new dig cam for mother's day so I may actually upload pics to ofoto every two weeks!

Ok, so the friends list was trimmed, email list is getting organized, ofoto list updated, need to clean the house tomorroa, write my soc papers (a buttload of them in one day, yuck, I want to vomit thinking of it), pack up a few things that sold on ebay, list some more things for ebay....and so much more, but ah well...I need to get up at a real time so I can get so much done, and drink about 6 cups of coffee to make sure it is done!

Oh and also, I need to squeez in some free time to play that ps2 game katamari dmarcy....it is way to fun and Julia plays along, telling me where to go to pick up new itmes int he giant ball!!!As for today, well we went bowling. It was Juju's first time and she had such a great time, until she tripped, fell onto the bowling ball, her molar cut her tounge (and if it had been closer to the edge, she would have lost a chunk, BUT had an awsome story to tell the grand kids) and her chin bruised almost instantly.

Up til that point she loved it and wants to go back.We took a ton of pics with the new cam and even took a long nice quality video with it!

It was such a great day til the accident, btu then we came home when we were done and her tounge had already stopped bleeding (we finished our second game as Juju did not want to leave, but also did not want to lay, so I threw for her. Oh and she actually got a strike...she would push the ball ever so painfully slowly down the lane, but it would knock over so many, so when she got the strike we were amazed, but not too shocked...she got game, yo...

so after we got home, she had a popsicle and felt better and ate, boy did she eat. This is a typical day for Juju and eating....a waffle and milk for breakfast, lunch ( at the bowling alley) half a cheeseburger (it was big), a pickle, a big helping of freedom fries (yes they really call them that there), cheese and nachos ( a big helping), a lot of soda (seriously, this was the only option for drinking there and after she cut her tounge so badly it was helping it to feel well), then when we got home she has a popsicle (to help her tounge some more), then a banana and a piece of bread with water, then dinner a nice sized helping of salsa chicken with rice, then another piece of bread and caprisun, then another banana (half this time) and I think that was it.

She is getting ready to go through a growth spurt so this is common, she eats a whole lot for a few weeks and gets lil chubby spots, then her eating slows way down and she grows about an inch...it is just funny to see as she gets bigger her appitite gets bigger....

well I need to go and pick up the mail and have a cigarette as I walk to get it....so I guess that is it for now!!!

Oh by the way, the whole Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thing is just gross...he is gross, nothing cute about him, he called her to come to his office and he wooed her there while getting ehr car detailed, then took her on his plane for sushi and rode on a bike with him (ala top gun)....

gross.....

and I wish I could be at the Chanel opening at the costume institute at teh Met Musem of Art.I will be there soon as I LOVE Chanel...Coco is a goddess and her style will be forever...I cannot wait to see the exhibit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home