melissaamy

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

oh oh eBay goodness....

I won the mannequin!!!

YAY....now to figure out if it is cheaper to go get it, or have him mail it to me!I am so excited about this I cannot even tell you....

Also got some yarns on bid and hope to get them here in the next week!Now since D is away for a few days (he may be home tomorrow, or Saturday, he has no idea right now) I get to knit all night long.

I have a final tomorrow, which will be beyond easy and an A for the semester. Thursday I have a final in Stats and will be going out to celebrate since my wonderful brother, Lee will be watching Juju so I can go out and enjoy Ladies night at my friends bar!

I have two finals next Monday, Deviance and Social Control during the day and Sociological Theory at night. Theory is a take home, but we have to attend and do a small problem in class....should not be too bad, she prefers abbreviated answers.

So I will celebrate finishing half of my finals on Thursday night (and if D is home maybe we can have a night out together, but we will have to see) and then have two more next week, which will not be bad at all...

Oh and in interesting news.....I went to my stats prep today and found out one guy in my Deviance and Social Control class was kicked out yesterday because he plagurised his paper....or as he put it he only plagurised 3 pages of it and those he switched around!

What a loser, he is a half assed jock who has offered to pay off my stats teacher to just give him an A. Funny thing, he knows if he takes this class in the fall and passes it that will wipe the F off his record, however, I am almost positive this is a class that is only offered every OTHER semester!!! LOL!!!

One last thing, I am really digging the Ain't No Holla Back Girl by Gwen Stefani. reminds me of being a kid and my neighbors teaching me how to double dutch!It is worming its way into my brain now....must go buy it on iTunes immediately

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home