melissaamy

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sex ReRuns....still make me cry

No matter how many times I see this final episode of Sex and the City, it makes me cry everytime...

Miranda taking care of Steve's mother.

Charlotte getting THE baby from China.

Samantha and Smith truly being in love and being only there for each other...

And Carrie, finally finding her love that was there the whole time.I have only been invested in a few shoes (yep, upon edit noticed the serious freudian slip, though makes perfect sense in my life as in the Sex reruns) like this in my whole life....

they are so a part of life that their emotions become the viewers emotions and my emotions

...and this show, well one day I am sitting down for an entire weekend at home and watching every one in order....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home