melissaamy

Friday, November 04, 2005

Feeling uninspired

Right now, with life and school being as they are, I don't feel like knitting.
Well, I feel like knitting, just not like physically knitting.
I do know what I want to do, just looking for the motivation to do so.

So I purchased some new patterns from www.sublimestitching.com
I ordered the Sushi (lucky Cats!!!), Winterland, Krazy Kitchen, and the Cat A Rama.

I need to pull all my floss together and keep it somewhere, a cute bag or something, so it is always handy for when the modd strikes me. I have been feeling the embroidery lately, so maybe if I do that for a few days or a few projects, I can ease into knitting.

I guess being over whelmed with school and life I figure smaller items or projects may keep me going, yet not dedicated to a huge or larger item for now.

I did knit a headband the other day! I will sew the ends and voila, a nice kitche 60's style headband!

yeah for a week or so I think I need to maintain small projects and get a few under my big ole belt to get me back on track!

Just feeling craftily blah for right now, so I have been reading a lot of other knit blogs and they have helped keep me stashing and going in that vein!
Thanks fellow bloggers who have no idea I read them! LOl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home