melissaamy

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Note from my Secret Pal!

My Secret Pal sent me anote. It said that I should expect to start being spoiled between the 1-15th, then after the 20th!

YAY!!!

I love so many things pal, wooden needles, funky natural yarns (big bulky and handspun/handpainted are my types)

I like big yarn and big needles! I prefer my yarns in at least 120 yards.

humm not sure what else to say, I have never used a pattern, but I am sure I will one day.
I am trying to diet so trying to avoid candy, but hey I can be tempted.

Oh if this gives you any kind of ideas, I love retro, funky stuff. I love sublime stitching stuff for example (embroidery), I also LOVE martha stweart. the colors and styles she uses...love them!

I love autumn colors and earthy tones and such...

I am also a big lover of sex and the city! I do own Jimmy choos and designer bags! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home