melissaamy

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Busy eBaying my junk away!!

Sorry all those who messaged who I either missed or chatted ever too briefly with today. I have been an ebay posting queen!

Since it is 10 cent day, I have been posting so much stuff!

Purge '05 going strong!!!

Also, I happened to find a handpainted/handspun yarn site with stunning and reasonably priced yarns for 6-8 per 135 yards each!!!

I am so happy, no more paying way too much on ebay, unless of course it is something I just cannot resist!

It feels so good to get this stuff off, and one has a bid now as well! One that really needs to go.
We also went out to dinner tongiht. I have been craving a big ole red meat slab for a bit and while I never have liked the look of prime rib, I had a piece tonight that was so good! It was nice to go out, Juju was such a great girl and D and I had some really great deep and heart to heart talks about what we see ourselves doing.

We are on the same path together. I so love my husband and I have noticed we only get stronger and happier as time goes on.

We are really looking forward to NC this weekend and the upcoming family events and VT 4th of July week. We know we will stay for at least a week starting at least the Thursday before until whenever we decide to come home over a week later.

Ok, have a few more things to do and post then bed...tomorrow is a busy day as I need to do laundry, pack, get the car together and organized for the packed stuff and Juju's comfy backseat theater!

Hvae a good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home