melissaamy

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Back to the purge!

Finals are over!!! As is the semester. I was able to register yesterday for every class except for one, but I have all summer to get it singed off on, then I graduate!!!! Finally!!!

My soc homework and final was done. Farrah, the soc professor, and I talked a little bit about some of my final answers, and she LOVED that I defined structural functionalism using the Hokey Pokey. She is now going to use that in her teachings to define what it is! YAY!!!

We had a great night last night as Julia went out and used her sidewalk chalk to draw us some castles! She will be going out later today when she gets home to make more!

The Brit-Fed show is on tongiht! Chaotic, oh how much fun this will be.
I just saw the Ellen show with the Brit_Fed on it. Ellen said she is the godmother now?????
I know Brit asked her idol, Madonna, but she said she does not have the time (guess Madonna has decided to sepreate herself from the trash).

So anyway, Brit was wearing the billowy shirt that is printed but transparent and shorts or something on under it but it was way to short to see. The sleeves were long and it just looked like something out of the mid 90's that one of those female glasses wearing guitar playing singers would wear with biker shorts on their one and only MTV video.
She wore this with, brace yourselves for you will probably wnat to vomit or scream, cowboy boots.

Yes people, apparently though the girl has never lived in a trailer, she truly is a piece of trailer trash. I think it is funny that some people can have so much money, yet slum it so hard. But one thing, she appears very happy. He,well, it is hard to tell if that is a smile of bliss love, or hit the multimillion dollar jackpot.

This reminds me, I really thought I couldn't stand soc. I learned something that is really important, sometimes gestures or the way things are said says way more then what is really said.
Now I know this, but it was funny, yesterday I was working on just getting the projects done and out of the way when I was working on Weber or Mead, and reading about their gestures and theories on dialectics and so on, when it really hits home about someone...
Yeah, that kind of feeling. Had it already, but this rather, well, solidified it....

but, funny enough, it doesn't really matter! We are having such a good time in this household, that I am really happier nwo then I have been in a long while.
I am at a great place in my life.
Many people have no idea about me. The effing agoraphobia, the panic attackes, the massive depression bouts I have from time to time that last months.
I feel like I have found my groove in house and such. Being married was one thing, and living together was another, but now that we have been married for a bit, it is like we have found our place. I know I am struggleing to describe it, but it really is great.

I am really looking forward to heading to NC and seeing Chad and Stacy. It will be such a refief to see folks who are doing good for themselves. They are participating in a Relay for Life this weekend. I am so proud of them for doing it.

We have many plans for this summer, including all kinds of family parites for graduations and going aways and health for former cancer patient.

Now off to clean and get this place going again, the finals thing put a dmaper on the purge for a bit, but bacl to work and today is 10 cent lisitng day on eBay!!!

Have a good one everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home