melissaamy

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday is apparently Slackerday!

Not so much got done yesterday.

It was the day of much TV and much slacking off.

I watched the first half of season 6 of Sex and the City and Shrek and Shrek 2 with Juju. She and I spent much time playing, talking and just hanging out in general. It was a great day.

Lee came over and picked us up some cheese pizza. D was at work for a large part of the day, so we ate pizza and hung out until D got home about 10 or so. Juju went to sleep and Lee and D talked for a while, then off to bed. After not getting to much sleep the night before, D and I went off quickly.

D had to work today, early, so he was gone when I got up about 8 or 8:30. Made waffles for Juju and I had coffee.

I have had a four pack of Red Bull in the frig (or as Juju calls it, the figolator) for a while and today I decided to try it. Ok while it tastes really nasty, it is small enough and not really carbonated so it goes down fast and almost painlessly. I can feel it now. It is one of the only energy drinks I have found that I can actually drink. Most make me sick, like I am having an anxiety attack and my heart races. Every one that bugs me has listed an ingediant called taurine or some such, on the list. I did not see this on them when they were on sale, so I figured what the heck, try it. So far so good...heart feels fine...and not overloaded jittery feeling as of now either.

I am currently watching Entourage on HBO in Demand, which seems intersting enough....if that is what Hollywood is like to be an actor and friends in the industry, no thanks....

Chatted with Stacy a little bit last night. On the way to NC Thursday we will stop off at their place for the night and hang out a bit, even go to Chucky Cheese (stacy's idea, not mine, as I would never ask to put someone with no children in that situation, but she said they have DDR!!!)! Julia is so excited to see them again, and then I told her about Chucky and she was over the moon!

I love my husband and there is not much I would not do for him, but this weekend, I just have a bad feeling being near the scamming ex is going to be a weird weekend....

I need to get some stuff done and then settle in for a paper writing session like none other, but there are about 6 papers each about 2-3 pages being outlined, not technically written and they are based on questions provided by the professor as well as one which is a take home final.

Tomorrow is it! Finish with finals finally! Next weekend in NC, then after that maybe find a job full or part time for the sumemr so I can have a lil spending cash ont he side for me and D so we won't have to spend his so much and spend some quality time with Julia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home