melissaamy

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dude, Where's My White Castle?

Watching Dude, Where's My Car, and they are at the Chinese drive threw scene and made me think what I want for dinner.

D calls at almost this very second. I was thinking of making terriaki stir fry chicken, but he was going to pick us up some wings from Bobalou's and grilled cheese with fries for Juju. We hung up and it hit me, we have a White Castle locally now in Roxbury.

I called him right back and he answers, I suggest White Castle and his boss, who is riding with him had suggested it right after he got off the phone with me! Seems she really is his work wife, LOL!!!

So now he is going to be calling me when he gets to White Castle (which I have not had any real White Castle in years) so I can make Juju's order and my own....

I am way to excited and my stomach is already preparing for the onslaught of nastyness that will be here in about an hour....

oh how the stomach is already churning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home