melissaamy

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Crafting

I am off to the craft store...I need 1 inch earring wire and tins....

I will have enough and varied products for my website and craft faires...

This has become fun, I just can't wait to get it running.
And I need to finish the "craft room" because my computer table/beading table is in conflict! the laptop keeps shoving bits onto the floor!

So if anyone needs any crafty things, lemme know now!

I am also going to finish the latest project then back to knitting. I have so much cool knitting stuff. Oh and also need to run to the Co-op to discuss with the manager about me possibly making organic banana breads from scratch for sale there. And possibly some limited scarves! I have way too many ideas and not enough hands or mins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home