melissaamy

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Updating Knitting blogs and stuff

So I updated the links and the design today.
I added many blogs that I read often, and others I found today.

I was supposed to be studying. I have church tomorrow morning, but I will not attend tomorrow morning and study. I will spend the rest of the night studying a few of the cases I need to know.

Later tonight I will also try to get back onto the uber soft merino thingy! That is the best way to describe it, thingy. It is a super skinny scarf that roles over so it looks like a tube of pretty colored softness...

Oh tonight is also Eastenders night. 4 solid hours of it. Sonia has her suprise baby!!!

I joined the International Scarf Exchange. Maybe I will get lucky and get someone from the UK! LOL, make them an Eastenders scarf. I can spin and knit exclusivly during episodes of Eastenders!

I am hoping I can get my spinning skills strong enough to actually spin the yarn for my scarf.
If not, I may be tempted to do this one
http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingcarf.htm

It is so pretty and I think I have the yarn for it. I willl have torun to booton to pick up another two skeins if not, but heck the yarn I am thinking of would look amazing done as the Irish Hiking Scarf!

Ok, must get to studying, and maybe a little ice cream as a reward if I can get through two cases tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home