melissaamy

Friday, January 13, 2006

Updating!!

Ok, so the SP7 has me so excited.
Today is the official start of it, and I am on my way out the door to go and get some stuff for my SP.
You know how things can sometimes just come together? Well my Hostess could not have picked a better person for me to hook up with spoilongs like none other!

I have some of her box ready to go, and the rest I need to get at a special place in the mall. We have this cool shop, well I don't want to say too much, but I just wish I could visit Japan for one day if this is the stuff they sell everywhere there!

I am working on a think thick scarf right now, as in size 19 needles make it look TIGHT!
It is really thick.

I am also workingon my International Scarf Exchange. It is spun, dyed and ready to be knitted. I am going with a really big and loose garter stitch to make the colors and fiber be the focal point. I initially tried to work a pattern, but both got lost in each other...
I think this will work better.

It is so soft and bulky...I want to keep it! lol....

anyway, I am off, I have errands to run and a house to clean!

2 Comments:

  • i saw the comment you left on "life in cleveland"...this is my first secret pal and am VERY excited. when did you move from cleveland?

    By Blogger holly_44109, at 11:22 AM  

  • Oh it has been about 5 years now...almost 6

    I miss it so...we talk about maybe moving back there in the future

    By Blogger melissaamy, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home